|   Inscriere 

Who should I donate to?

cui_sa_donezi_IMG_0092_300Communities thrive better when you help.

Everyone can do simple things to make a difference, and every little bit really does count. (Stella McCartney)

Timotion is Timisoara’s biggest running event. Our mission is to sustain ON-G’s to finance various projects that are solutions to different community needs. Every runner chooses which project to run and donate for.

At the end of the event, each cause gets 80% of the project target, while the rest 20% covers the expenditures to organize Timotion.

There are several ways to contribute:

  • individual participation and donation. You run for yourself.
  • Be a champion, an ambassador for the cause. You will motivate people that do not run to donate for the project you believe in. There can be done even more. Build a team of champions and complete with them, we will tell the rank for each team.
  • if you like other sports than running:
    • you can sustain a champion, your money goes for the cause he likes
    • direct donation for a project, from the list below.  Click on VREAU SA DONEZ(I want to donate) then follow the prompted screens. Thank YOU!

The amounts on this page represent the total of registration fees that have been payed, per project. Unconfirmed donations and registrations are not displayed.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us: info@timotion.ro.

Previous Next